TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
Conditions - means the terms and conditions and the Special Conditions.
Product - means a product displayed for sale on our Website.
Product Description - means the part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided.
Personal Information - means the details provided by you on registration.
Users - means the users of the Website collectively.
You - means a user of this Website.
We/us - means Thomas Belmont Ltd.
Website - means the website located at www.thomasbelmont.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: - to process your order - to provide you with the best possible service.
- The type of information we collect about you includes: - your name - your address - phone number - email - financial information (credit card type, number and expiry date). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We use a payment Service Provider (Sage Pay) and credit card processing company (HSBC) to bill customers for goods and services.
- These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and in compliance with British law. A cookie is required to track any shopping basket items.
- Once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates, after which no information is held on the users computer relating to the order. If you have any questions/comments about privacy please contact us on : 0845 257 5452
Descriptions of Products
- Descriptions and product information displayed on the Website include approximate measurements. As our products are made by hand these measurements may vary slightly. Product colours shown on screen are reproduced as accurately as electronic processes allow. We try to ensure that the product information on our Website is as accurate as possible. However, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors which may arise.
- Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated VAT (you can see prices excluding VAT in the shopping cart view.)
- You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered.
- Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- We reserve the right to change our prices.
Acceptance of your order
We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse or cancel any order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
- We must receive full payment for the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order.
- Once payment has been received order cancellation will result in a 10% cancellation charge.
- Many Thomas Belmont products are made to order and so delivery times may vary depending on product availability.
- After order confirmation you will receive an email with further information on despatch and delivery dates. The Delivery date should be no longer than 1-2 weeks from the date of purchase.
- Weekday orders under the total nett value of £150.00 are charged at £8.99+VAT for carriage.
- Weekday orders over the total nett value of £150.00 qualify for free UK delivery.
- Offshore prices may vary, please contact us for a quote.
- We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If, for any reason, your delivery hasn’t arrived then please get in touch and we will do our very best to rectify the situation.
- Any orders that are returned to us as undelivered, will have a chargeable fee for carriage of £14 plus VAT plus administration costs.
- Please note that missing parcels cannot have a claim launched until fifteen working days after dispatch.
- You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
- On receipt of delivery from Thomas Belmont Ltd you must check each individual package for any signs of damage. We endeavour to dispatch goods to you in perfect condition. However occasionally goods can be damaged in transit and we are keen to rectify any problem as quickly as possible.
- If any of your parcels are damaged in any way and you are not happy with the condition of your delivery please sign the couriers forms as 'Damaged on arrival' and refuse to accept said parcel/parcels. The items will be returned to the sender where they will be checked for damage and a replacement item will be sent out at the next available time. If the delivery note is signed without the comment 'Damaged on arrival' the seller and or courier cannot be held responsible for damage caused during transit and no claim can be made.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us within 14 days of receipt of your goods for a full refund. We will cover carriage costs on any damaged products, however should you simply not like the goods and wish to return or exchange them, items must be returned at your own cost.
- All returned items should be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a fully resalable condition.
- Our refund policy does not apply to made-to -order products, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty. All our made-to-order products are highlighted in their product description.
- We reserve the right not to accept items back after two months from the date of purchase under any circumstances.
- If products we deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity you should contact us within 7 days of delivery. We will replace the incorrect, damaged or defective products or make good the shortfall in quantity or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of those products to you. If you do not receive products ordered you should notify us within 28 days of the date of your order.
- Please do not try to return any items to us without contacting us for a returns form first. If items are returned to us without a valid returns form we are unable to offer a refund.
- To request a return please email our customer service team at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on : 0845 2575452
All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to this website are owned by or controlled for these purposes by Thomas Belmont Ltd.
We reserve the right to issue legal proceedings against any companies or persons who copy any text, photographs, images, graphics, logos, button icons, trademarks or any part of this website. The content of this website is and remains the property of Thomas Belmont Ltd.
- No liability will be accepted for products where they have been engraved by a third party.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
No Variation or Representation
- Nothing said by our sales personnel shall amount to a variation of these Terms and Conditions or a representation about the nature or quality of our products.
Third Party Rights
- We may transfer our rights under the contract, but otherwise nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give any person who is not a party to the contract any benefit or any right to enforce any of the terms of the contract.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your order and the formation of the contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- If you are unsure about any of our Terms & Conditions please contact us on : 0845 257 5452. You will be charged at 7 pence per minute plus your calling operators charge.